This section does not affect the application of Chapter 20, Business & Commerce Code, to a third-party debt collector subject to that chapter. (14) representing falsely the status or nature of the services rendered by the debt collector or the debt collector's business; (C) does not engage in the business of debt collection or credit reporting.
(2) it is not necessary to sell the business at once for the payment of debts or for any other lawful (2) the necessity that may exist for the future sale of the business or of business property to provide (2) the power to incur debt on behalf of the business, including debt secured by liens against assets of the business or estate, if permitted or directed by the order; (2) the necessity that may exist for the future sale of the business or of business property to provide
(b) The business of providing debt management services is conducted in this state if the debt management business entity that provides services to the applicant or to a consumer in relation to the applicant's debt management business; and provider and its agents complying with all state and federal laws, including regulations, governing the business of debt management services.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this subchapter, any money in the small business fund may be used for debt service.
(2) real property conveyed to the company in satisfaction of a debt previously contracted in the legitimate business of the company or for money due;
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMMENCING BUSINESS. (a) A credit union may not transact business or incur debt that is not incidental to its organization
(B) the necessity that may exist for the future sale of the property or business for the payment of a debt, claim, or other lawful expenditure; and
(2) immediately dissolve and liquidate the corporation, pay its debts, liabilities, and obligations, wind up its business and affairs, and convey the properties to the county.
(2) adequate access to debt capital is a critical component for small business development, productivity (3) commercial banks are the most important suppliers of debt capital to small business concerns in capital for many small business concerns in a manner consistent with safety and soundness regulations capital for a broad portfolio of small business concerns, and thereby promote a more efficient and effective debt market, the purposes of this subchapter are—
envelope or in the contents of any communication effected by the mails or telegram that indicates that the debt collector is in the debt collection business or that the communication relates to the collection of a debt; and
on any envelope when communicating with a consumer by use of the mails or by telegram, except that a debt collector may use his business name if such name does not indicate that he is in the debt collection business.
States concerned in the collection or the disbursement of the revenues thereof, carries on any trade or business in the funds or debts of the United States, or of any State, or in any public property of either, shall
(A) carry on a trade or business in the funds, debts, or property of a State or the Government; and
In this title, the term “mortgage lending business” means an organization which finances or refinances any debt secured by an interest in real estate, including private mortgage companies and any subsidiaries
(14) The use of any business, company, or organization name other than the true name of the debt collector ’s business, company, or organization.
(3) assist minority entrepreneurs and businesses in obtaining investment capital and debt financing;