include acts relating to the lease, purchase, sale, or transfer of a mineral or mining interest in real property or an easement or other interest associated with a mineral or mining interest in real property
(1) "Conservation easement" means a nonpossessory interest of a holder in real property that imposes (4) "Servient estate" means the real property burdened by the conservation easement. (d) An interest that exists in real property at the time a conservation easement is created is not impaired (1) an owner of an interest in the real property burdened by the easement;
A county may condemn a right-of-way or easement in real property necessary to construct an underpass,
(a) A county may acquire public or private real property, including easements and rights-of-way, for
(3) land or a real property interest originally acquired for streets, rights-of-way, or easements that (f) The fair market value of land, an easement, or other real property interest in exchange for land , an easement, or other real property interest as authorized by Subsection (b)(3) is conclusively determined
transportation service in those areas on, under, over, along, or across a public street or highway and on real property, an easement, or a right-of-way acquired for that purpose.
(1) purchase or lease real or personal property or acquire real property and easements to real property
(a) In exercising any power granted by this subchapter, a county may acquire real property and easements (b) The commissioners court shall determine the amount and character of interest in real property and easements to be acquired by the exercise of the power of eminent domain.
property described in paragraph (2) or in any easement held in connection with any such tract of real that real property or easement. that real property or easement. (A) Whenever the interest of the United States in a tract of real property or easement referred to in that real property or easement.
The Secretary of Transportation may acquire for the Federal Government an interest in real property ( including easements or reservations) and any other property interest (including contract rights) in or
For purposes of this section, an interest in real property includes easements or other rights for preservation
(B) Real property, easements, and rights-of-way associated with a system referred to in that paragraph
(4) The term “interest in land” means any ownership or possessory right with respect to real property , including ownership in fee, an easement, a leasehold, and any subsurface or mineral rights.
(2) The grant of an easement over, in, or upon real property of the United States.
(C) A lease, license, or easement of real property owned by the United States (other than a lease or In the case of a proposed lease, license, or easement of real property owned by the United States covered In the case of a proposed lease, license, or easement of real property owned by the United States covered
in the subaccount referred to in subsection (a)(3) shall be used by the Secretary solely to acquire easements in real property in the United States for conservation of migratory birds.